- You are here: Home > About Us
You are here
We provide specialist Nurse Practitioner services to older Australians, to help keep you healthy, active, independent and out of hospital.
We take a holistic approach to patient care.
Our comprehensive services focus on the physical, psychological and social needs of our patients and their families.
Our care is individualised to meet your special health needs and delivered in collaboration with your doctor and other health professionals.
- Clinical care to help keep you healthy, active and out of hospital
- Health education to help you maintain a healthy, independent lifestyle
- Health planning to navigate you and your family through our complex health system and connect you to essential aged care services
- Services where you live—we visit homes and residential aged care facilities.
Those who might benefit from our services include:
- Older Australians (65+ years) who wish to maintain a healthy, active and independent life
- Those with chronic conditions such as dementia, depression, chronic heart failure, urinary incontinence and those at risk of falls
- Families and carers of older Australians.
Healthy Ageing + Care Consulting was started by Lynne Day RN NP in 2011 and is one of only a few similar services offered in Australia.
Lynne is a passionate advocate for healthy ageing, and established Healthy Ageing + Care Consulting as a vehicle to help older Australians maintain a healthy, active and independent lifestyle.
Her passion is driven by her many years of experience working in aged care in various settings, such as Acute Care, Home Care, ACAT, Residential Aged Care, Policy and VET training.
She has a Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), Post Graduate Diploma in Gerontological Nursing, and Cert. IV in Training & Assessment. Lynne Day is a member of the Australian College of Nurse Practitioners and the Australian Association of Gerontology.